Two Surname Family History Research Gift
Two Surname Family History Research Gift
- Customer Reviews (2)
COVID-19 - how it is affecting our services
Due to limited delivery of documents from government departments expect SEVERE DELAYS to our delivery to you. We are unable to supply this research package for a specific date e.g. birthday etc. and if a delivery date is provided with order, we are currently ignoring these requests because they are not viable.
Delivery times may be extended by as much as six months above our published time frame. Please keep this in mind at all times and be flexible.
This is the same package as our One Surname Family History Research, but for both father and mother's surnames. For more detailed information about this product please read the product description for the One Surname Family History Research.
On this page we outline:
What does Two Surnames mean?
The One Surname page does include a description of this, but it is worth repeating here and clarifying:
Your family can be divided into surnames, so for instance you have two parents – this is two surnames; four grandparents – this is four surnames; eight great grandparents – this is eight surnames; 16 great great grandparents equals sixteen surnames!
So for this Two Surname package you or the gift recipient will receive a tree which concentrates on the father and mother's surnames as shown in grey:
What's included in the price?
All of the research outlined on the One Surname Family History Research Gift page amounting to 40 hours of research, analysis of documentation, and writing.
What's not included in the price?
Research from 1950 to present day. Also, since the implementation of the GDPR, we have allowed buyers and gift recipients to include living relatives on their family tree if they could supply consent by signature.
We have discovered this is unworkable, sometimes waiting months to receive all the signatures back.
It is therefore with regret we can no longer offer this service. We can allow some living individuals to be included on the family tree by using the Legitimate Interest exception.
Legitimate Interest Exceptions
For Legitimate Interest purposes, we can include the following living individuals (GDPR currently only affects the living, so deceased persons can be included automatically) on your or the gift recipient's family tree:
- Siblings (but not their spouses or descendants).
- Blood-related aunts and uncles (but not their spouses or descendants).
- Blood-related great aunts and uncles (but not their spouses or descendants).
How long does it take?
Again this is only a guide so consider 20 weeks as an estimate. This is from the time we have received and accepted your Application Form, not from the date of purchase or presentation date.
Gift Voucher Presentation Pack
Instalment Plan Three – Pay in five easy payments.
Instalment Plan Four – Pay in two payments.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for our policy of Refunds and Cancellations.
2 Reviews for Two Surname Family History Research Gift
- Thank You - Vernon Family - Friday, April 29, 2016We would just like to thank you for the work you have done on tracing our family history. The whole family have found the information extremely interesting.
The work done was carried out with complete professionalism as well as giving value for money and would definitely recommend your company.
Once again thank you.
- Thorough, professional & highly efficient - Sunday, April 5, 2015I gave Family History Gifts a big request in a small timeframe, but not only did they manage to complete it they done so in a thorough, professional and highly efficient way, my finished family tree proved a great hit with all my relatives over christmas as we spent the whole afternoon discussing what the Genealogist had found. Being able to follow all her progress online served to wet the appetite before the final edition was received. I would have no hesitation in recommending Family History Gifts to research all your needs and im confident that their findings will prove both informative and interesting, an ideal gift or treat for yourself!