Book Genealogy Experience
If you have an experience that expired 2020-2022 – and the expiry date was extended because of COVID – you will need to book and complete your experience by 31st December 2022. So even if your experience expires in September 2022 for example, you will still have until 31st December, but you must complete your experience by this date or lose it.
How to Book – please read this page.
Please be aware – once you make a booking, your booking becomes the expiry date.
Once you have reached the page, please select the Genealogy Experience you have been given from the following:
- Ask a Genealogist Two Hour Online Session
- Getting Started With Your Family Tree
- Getting Started With Your Irish Family Tree
- Learn How To Use Ancestry to Research Your Family Tree
- Absolute Beginner’s Online Genealogy Experience
Then select the Genealogist:
Michelle J. Jackson
Principal Genealogist, PG Cert. Genealogy, University of Strathclyde.
She usually has the most days available for booking.
Karen de Bruyne
Genealogist, PG Cert. Genealogy, University of Strathclyde.
Karen currently has a few days available for booking.
Selecting Your Day
- If your preferred day has ‘No Slots Available’, it is already booked for one of the genealogists.
- Try another genealogist for your preferred day. If ‘No Slots Available’ shows again it means we are fully booked for that day.
- Scroll through to find another day. Available days will be shown as: ‘10:30 am.’
Once we have received your booking we will be in touch with further details about your day.
If you would like to buy a Genealogy Experience please use the menu above.